Tuesday 15 September 2009

Social Media Sickness...

So I pay a visit to my local GP and this is how it goes:


Me: "Doc, I'm not sleeping well"


Doc: "Why's that?"


Me: "Well, I seem to be having vivid dreams all night and consequently I never fall into deep sleep."


Doc: "What are your dreams about?"


Me: "Work! Mostly about our social media strategy, how we are using it, what benefit we will see from it and how to keep up with it all."


Doc: "I see. And what exactly is social media?"


Me: "Well, you know, things like blogs, communities, social networking sites.  Facebook, myspace, Twitter, LinkedIn, stuff like that."


Doc: "LinkedIn?  You are on LinkedIn?!"


Me: "Well, yes."


Doc: "We should connect!  I'll send you an invite!"


And so it goes on....

No comments:

Post a Comment